i like year end recaps of the best and worst. sometimes i agree, sometimes i whole heartedly disagree. well, here’s my top movies of the year.
- The Adjustment Bureau – who wouldn’t do anything for love? and dang it Matt Damon is charming!
- X-Men: First Class – Kevin Bacon made a great villian and this movie put Michael Fassbender on the map
- Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocols – i want to be Ethan Hunt.
- Crazy Stupid Love – one of three for the Ryan Gosling trifecta
- Thor – i’ve really gotten into Thor ever since Oliver Coipel started drawing it. plus Natalie Portman!
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon – i don’t care what you say, it was just good fun.
- Ides of March – two of three for Gosling, i love political thrillers.
- Hanna – one of the best escape scenes i’ve ever seen.
- Limitless – seriously, who wouldn’t take that pill.
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo – shocking murder mystery.
and while i’m at it, here’s my 5 worst of the year, that i actually watched.
- The Green Hornet
- Hangover Part 2
- Midnight in Paris
- Drive Angry
- Scream 4
ps. number 11 would’ve been Drive, making that the third Gosling movie.
agree? disagree? give me your comments or your top 10 movies of the year!